Home Comedy Drama Romance

Watch Stream Be My Slave (2012) Movies Putlockers 1080p Streaming Online

Watch Be My Slave (2012) Movies HD Free Without Download Streaming Online

     


Be My Slave Movie High Definition Without Download Streaming Online


Narrative Be My Slave (2012):

Dan Mitsu stars as Kana, a female employee at a publishing company who strikes up a sexual relationship with a younger co-worker. He soon discovers that Kana's fetishes extend to sadomasochistic tendencies, involving a mysterious man only known as "Sensei". This discovery will push his relationship with Kana to a new, dangerous level that he may not be ready for.

""

Free Watch Now Be My Slave (2012) Movies Full HD 720p Without Download Streaming Online

     

Movie details

Title: Be My Slave
Released: 2012-11-03
Genre: Drama, Comedy, Romance
Director: Steven Spielberg
Date: 2012-11-03
Runtime: 96 Minutes
Company: C, K
Homepage: Homepage Movie
Trailer: Video Trailer

Casts of Be My Slave:
Mitsu Dan, Itsuji Itao, Hiroaki Mayama, Kanji Furutachi, Asuka Ishii, Ken Kaito, Ini Kusano, Michié, Nahana, Misaki Saijô, Aya Sugimoto, Taiji Takamastu, Takaki Uda,

Rating: 5.6 out of 10 ★ From 12 Users


Find Out About Be My Slave

No comments

Powered by Blogger.